Private foundations are ideal vehicles for achieving charitable goals. But successful families know that private foundations can also be instrumental for realizing financial and personal objectives.
On Wednesday, November 18th at 2:00 pm. ET, please join Eaton Vance Vice President of Wealth Strategies Simone Devenny and Foundation Source Sr. Managing Director Josh Stamer for a conversation about leveraging the comprehensive advantages of a private foundation.
Topics that this presentation will cover include:
- Timing: Why “giving while living” could be more advantageous than a testamentary bequest.
- Risk mitigation: How concentrated and appreciated investment positions can reduce risk for your family and your favorite charitable organizations.
- Vehicle synergies: Combining a private foundation with donor-advised funds, pooled income funds, and charitable lead/charitable remainder trusts.
- Donations of specialty assets: real estate, tangible property, and private equity
- Program-related investments: Opportunities for aligning investments and philanthropic intent.