As Managing Director of the Southwest region, Steve DuBrava works directly with advisors, families, corporations, and existing foundations, providing them with education in philanthropy and private foundations. Steve is responsible for showcasing Foundation Source’s capabilities and expertise in effective private foundation management. Steve’s goal is to ensure that the individuals he works with make the best decision for themselves in finding the right philanthropic vehicle and partner to suit their needs.
- Bring philanthropic expertise to advisors, families, corporations, and existing foundations
- Conduct educational webinars on various private foundation topics
- Bachelor’s Degree, University of Connecticut
- Supporting animals
- My favorite sports team is the New York Yankees.
- I enjoy playing golf whenever I can find the time.
- I am married to my wife, Shari. We have a beautiful daughter together as well as 3 fur-babies, Cali and Dexter our cats, and Scout our dog.
As a Business Development Representative, Michael Walters searches for and qualifies new business opportunities via direct calling efforts. He engages with prospects to understand their challenges and needs and offers our services as potential solutions.
- Respond to inbound leads and qualify new business opportunities
- Also responsible for outbound leads, initiating the prospecting process, qualifying leads across channels, and building the pipeline
- Expertly qualify and seamlessly hand-off leads to sales
- Business Development Associate for MB Business Capital
- Senior Business Development Associate for PNC Financial Services Group, In.
- The Community College of the Air Force
- The University of Maryland
- The American Academy of Dramatic Arts
- The Dana and Christopher Reeve Foundation
- My hometown is Wading River, New York
- The app I can’t live without is Amazon
- I have a pet dog named “Kuma”
As a Business Development Representative, Jamie Ruiz works with prospective clients to understand their challenges and needs in carrying out their familial and/or corporate philanthropy and identifies internal solutions leveraging Foundation Source’s technology and expertise in private foundations. Jamie uses her knowledge and passion for foundations to identify new business opportunities targeting her activity to professionals who provide administrative, accounting, and legal services to individuals, corporations, and family offices.
- Understanding customer need to provide expertise as to value propositions
- Identifies ideal client personas and hubs of opportunity to build a quality business pipeline
- Partnering with sales and other cross-functional teams to gain commitments from prospects
- Foundation Source, Legal Associate
- Matthew J. Ruiz Memorial Foundation, President
- Juris Doctor, Touro University, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- Master of Business Administration, University at Albany
- Erasing the stigma associated with addiction and increasing the access to services for addicts and their families.
- My favorite sports team is… the Bronx Bombers!
- My family/pets are… my kitties Lucky & Rocky.
- Hobbies: Running 5ks & cycling
As the Director of Foundation Engagement, Joseph Fraites promotes the discovery, cultivation and growth of relationships within the private foundation space utilizing Foundation Source’s guidance, education, and service resources.
- Serves as the primary contact for existing foundation prospects to qualify and nurture the relationship
- Build and enhance Foundation Source’s public profile with private foundations
- Help secure new business from existing foundations across the country, working in collaboration with the national sales team
- Director Annual Fund – Forman School
- Founder, President – Quasar Group, LLC
- VP Investments – Prudential Securities, Inc.
- Nonprofit Boards and Committees
- Pace University
- Ithaca College
- My favorite book is “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho
- My favorite movie is “Casablanca”
- I have cheered for the home team in 17 of the 30 Major League Baseball Stadiums
Amanda Flanagan is the first point of contact with prospects and engages with them to understand their challenges and needs, and offers Foundation Source’s services as potential solutions.
- Respond to inbound inquiries and initiate outreach to qualify new business opportunities across vertical business channels
- Investor relations
- Private foundation management
- Business writing
- Software training, technical writing and UI design
- B.A. Journalism, University of Connecticut
- Supporting mental health concerns
- My hometown is Fairfield, CT.
- The app I can’t live without is Audible.
- My hobbies include gardening, golf, tennis and skiing.