- This event has passed.
Tech Talk Series: What’s New? Grants Management System & Impact Planning
March 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Join us as we kickoff our new quarterly webinar series Tech Talk: What’s New? where we’ll highlight new platform enhancements! This is the perfect chance to stay in the know and take your philanthropy to the next level. From new features to major workflow improvements, you’ll get to hear firsthand about the latest platform updates from our lead Product Director and a knowledgeable Private Client Advisor. Up first, you’ll learn about our recently released Grants Management System and Impact Planning feature.
Key takeaways from this session include:
- How to set yourself up now for a successful philanthropic giving year with the Impact Planning feature
- The newest product release features of our Grants Management System:
- Thinking about inviting nonprofits to apply for a grant? We will show you the new online application feature.
- Want to make sure you are being a good steward to the nonprofits you serve? We will show you the new nonprofit GivingHub.
- What’s coming on our roadmap? We will give you a look into what is coming up as Foundation Source continues to innovate.
Correena Schultz, Director of Product Management
Jennifer Smith, Private Client Advisor