Take Action. Make Change.
Whether you’re just getting started with your private foundation, or your foundation has been around for generations, at some point you’ll likely find yourself in need of expert counsel and guidance.
And for Foundation Source clients, a professional staff of experienced philanthropic advisors is always just a phone call away.
We’ve been providing private foundations with comprehensive support, including advisory services, for over 15 years, and we work with more than 1,300 clients. We’ve seen it all. That experience enables us to provide practical solutions to almost any issue a foundation might face, such as:
- Translating a general interest into a concrete grantmaking strategy
- Defining—or revisiting—the foundation’s mission and priorities
- Increasing family engagement, including bringing the next generation on board
- Designing effective board meetings
- Exploring ways to increase impact or assess results
- Planning for a transition, such as leadership succession or a major change in assets
To learn more, complete the form to the right to immediately download our Philanthropic Advisory Services Guide. You’ll also gain access to all of the other free resources Foundation Source provides. If you’ve previously registered, click “Download Now” to receive the Guide.