Skip to main content

Increase your Impact by 95%

Featuring Kristin Hull, signatory of the Divest Invest Philanthropy Pledge

While the 5% grantmaking payout certainly furthers your foundation’s philanthropic goals, what are you doing with the other 95%? Increasingly, private foundations are exploring the benefits of impact investing, aligning their investment portfolio with their missions to improve their impact. In this podcast, Kristin Hull shares her passion for impact investing, which inspired her to allocate 100% of her family foundation’s assets to mission-related investments. A signatory of the Divest Invest Philanthropy Pledge, Kristin also offers advice on how next-generation trustees can introduce impact investing to their family foundations.


Foundation Source empowers people and companies to create a better world through philanthropy. As the nation’s largest provider of foundation management services, we’re a trusted source for philanthropic expertise. We invest in industry-leading technology for private foundations and offer a configurable suite of administrative, compliance, tax and advisory solutions that meet you where you are in your philanthropic journey.

For more than two decades, we’ve worked with individuals, families, boards and professional advisors to preserve legacies and make giving easier. Today we are proud to support more than 2,000 unique foundations and have facilitated over $10 billion in charitable aid. With a 98% retention rate, we are honored to have earned the trust and loyalty of our clients.

Back to Forward Thinking