From the current humanitarian crisis in Ukraine to weather-related events such as storms and wildfires, disaster emergencies can strike without much warning and leave in their wake suffering that takes a lasting toll on communities. Philanthropists are in a unique position to help, but with each crisis comes its own set of complexities that can make it challenging to provide the right kind of support at the right time.
Join our subject matter experts for an enlightening roundtable discussion that will cover:
- Best practices and innovations in disaster recovery and emergency response that are leading to better outcomes
- What makes humanitarian crises different from other disaster emergencies
- How needs and resilience have changed due to current challenges and dynamics
- What funders should be thinking about now
- Advice and guidance on how funders can respond quickly and creatively in times of great need
Co-Founder & CEO, SBP
Head of Mission, Operation White Stork
Head of Client Advisory Solutions, Foundation Source
JEFFREY D. HASKELL
Chief Legal Officer, Foundation Source
ABOUT FOUNDATION SOURCE
Foundation Source empowers people and companies to create a better world through philanthropy. As the nation’s largest provider of foundation management services, we’re a trusted source for philanthropic expertise. We invest in industry-leading technology for private foundations and offer a configurable suite of administrative, compliance, tax and advisory solutions that meet you where you are in your philanthropic journey.
For more than two decades, we’ve worked with individuals, families, boards and professional advisors to preserve legacies and make giving easier. Today we are proud to support more than 2,000 unique foundations and have facilitated over $10 billion in charitable aid. With a 98% retention rate, we are honored to have earned the trust and loyalty of our clients.