Increase Your Impact by 95%!


While the 5% grantmaking payout certainly furthers your foundation’s philanthropic goals, what are you doing with the other 95%? In this podcast, Kristin Hull shares her passion for impact investing, which inspired her to allocate 100% of her family foundation’s assets to mission-related investments. She also offers advice on how next-generation trustees can introduce impact investing to their family foundations.

Increase Your Impact by 95%! is part of our Forward Thinking podcast series exploring the future of philanthropy.

View Now