Impact investing is using the private foundation’s investments to generate a positive social or environmental impact in addition to providing a financial return.
In addition to grants, program-related investments or PRIs provide another useful tool for private foundations to achieve their philanthropic goals. […]
While the 5% grantmaking payout certainly furthers your foundation’s philanthropic goals, what are you doing with the other 95%? In […]
Make your grant dollars go further through loans, loan guarantees and equity investments that are repaid to the foundation.