As a CEO, you impact your employees, organization, and industry every day. But what if there was a way to extend that impact and drive change in your community and beyond? With a private foundation, no matter the size, you can start making a difference today while building your personal legacy and creating a way to engage your family for generations to come.
Whether you’re considering your post-CEO career or adding philanthropy into the current mix, join us for a compelling discussion with Court and Robin Lorenzini, co-founders of The Lorenzini Family Foundation, and Foundation Source’s National Director of Philanthropic Advisory Services, Elizabeth Wong for insights gleaned during a successful transition from impactful business to impactful philanthropy. Court Lorenzini was the Founding CEO of DocuSign and then went on to found and lead several additional successful technology startups. He is now an investor, advisor and philanthropist. Our conversation with the Lorenzini’s will include:
- The advantages of formalized giving through a private foundation vs. individual charitable giving
- Opportunities of transitioning from leading a business to a foundation
- The benefits of incorporating family members and spouses into your philanthropic mission
- Insights on navigating the shift from corporate leader to philanthropist
- The integration of philanthropy in day-to-day work
- Lessons learned on the journey from the corporate world to the philanthropic world