As a Managing Director, Julia DeMeo works closely with private foundations, philanthropic individuals, and their trusted advisors, to help them explore accomplishing their charitable goals through a private foundation.
- Brings philanthropic expertise to foundations, individuals, financial advisors, attorneys, accountants, and family offices in the Southeast Region
- Manages sales activities and cultivates strategic relationships in territory
- Private Client Advisor at Foundation Source and Business Development advisor in the New York Market
- Director of Development, Junior Achievement of Western CT
- Charted Advisor in Philanthropy – The American College of Financial Services
- BS Business Administration and Sports Marketing – University of Tampa
Philanthropic cause close to your heart:
- Financial Literacy
- My favorite quote/book is:
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% of how you respond
- In the end, only kindness matters
- My favorite sports team is… The New York Yankees
- The best piece of advice I ever got was… Don’t come to me with a problem unless you have a solution
As the Director of Foundation Engagement, Joseph Fraites promotes the discovery, cultivation and growth of relationships within the private foundation space utilizing Foundation Source’s guidance, education, and service resources.
- Serves as the primary contact for existing foundation prospects to qualify and nurture the relationship
- Build and enhance Foundation Source’s public profile with private foundations
- Help secure new business from existing foundations across the country, working in collaboration with the national sales team
- Director Annual Fund – Forman School
- Founder, President – Quasar Group, LLC
- VP Investments – Prudential Securities, Inc.
- Nonprofit Boards and Committees
- Pace University
- Ithaca College
- My favorite book is “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho
- My favorite movie is “Casablanca”
- I have cheered for the home team in 17 of the 30 Major League Baseball Stadiums
Amanda Flanagan is the first point of contact with prospects and engages with them to understand their challenges and needs, and offers Foundation Source’s services as potential solutions.
- Respond to inbound inquiries and initiate outreach to qualify new business opportunities across vertical business channels
- Investor relations
- Private foundation management
- Business writing
- Software training, technical writing and UI design
- B.A. Journalism, University of Connecticut
- Supporting mental health concerns
- My hometown is Fairfield, CT.
- The app I can’t live without is Audible.
- My hobbies include gardening, golf, tennis and skiing.