As Sr. Managing Director, Jessica is a resource for foundations, individuals, financial advisors and other stakeholders providing authentic advice about private foundations as a philanthropic vehicle and private foundation management solutions.
- Offer information, education and answer questions about effective philanthropy, philanthropic legacy planning, and philanthropic vehicles.
- Understand the needs of philanthropists (experienced and emerging) and their families, corporate stakeholders, and others to design and structure private foundation management solutions for new and existing foundations.
- Team lead for business development in the Northeast (New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont)
- Director (SVP) Loan Syndications and Sales – Barclays Investment Bank
- Wells Fargo Advisors
- Masters in Business Administration: Columbia Business School
- Bachelor of Science- Finance and International Management: Georgetown University
- Save the Children
- My favorite book is Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell.
- My favorite sports teams are the New York Mets, the New York Jets, the Georgetown Hoyas and the Savannah Bananas.
- My pet is Josie, the Portuguese Water Dog
As a Managing Director in the Northeast, Mary Bradach works to help grow relationships with attorneys, CPAs, and family offices in NY, NJ and CT to offer comprehensive services that makes having a private foundation easy, smooth and compliant.
- Primary resource for Foundation Source services, supporting attorneys, accountants and family offices
- Communicate the benefits of using a private foundation as the vehicle for effective and impactful philanthropy
- Collaborate with advisors and clients to align Foundation Source services and solutions with client needs
- Director of Gift Planning at the Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
- Vice President/Senior Director and various roles in over 25-year career with AXA Equitable
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Stanford University
The Philanthropic Cause Close to My Heart Is:
- Efforts that focus on needy and underserved children and youth, locally and globally
- A favorite book of mine is Living a Life that Matters by Harold S. Kushner
- My favorite sports team is the Buffalo Bills (“Go Bills”)
- Our family pet is Skipper, a wonderful four-year-old Goldendoodle.
Davide Estanislau serves as Director of Business Development for the Northeast region, working with private wealth managers, financial advisors, attorneys, and directly with donors regarding the benefits of a private foundation.
- Provide guidance in helping philanthropists and their advisors identify and utilize the most appropriate charitable vehicle(s) to achieve their philanthropic goals
- Build relationships with wealth advisors, attorneys, CPAs, family offices and foundation staff
- Manage these relationships to provide valuable resources for themselves and their philanthropic clients
- Customize foundation management and technology solutions for new and existing foundations based on the client’s needs
- Worked with several companies in the technology and financial services industry, including Fitch Learning, Financial Tracking Technologies, and The Hartford Life Insurance Company
- University of Connecticut with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Science
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP®) through The American College of Financial Services
- I support many philanthropic initiatives that focus on benefiting individuals on the autistic spectrum.
- Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my wife and four children. I am a very passionate and knowledgeable sports fan.
As a Business Development Representative, Amy Collins introduces wealth management, CPAs, attorneys and other professionals to Foundation Source’s professional services and software solutions.
- Reaches out to professionals to understand how Foundation Source can assist their clients in the creation and management of foundations
- Educates wealth management, CPAs, attorneys, and other professionals on all aspects of foundations and Foundation Source’s solutions
- First point of contact for prospective clients to Foundation Source
- Managed and developed large, strategic customers for D&B and PwC
- BA in Journalism, Stephen F. Austin
- Children’s, conservation and animal-related charities
- When not working, Amy enjoys family vacations, hiking, and a broad range of sports.
As an Account Executive for Foundation Source’s Impactfully platform, Michael Ryzak collaborates with private foundations, corporate giving programs, and other entities seeking a technology-based solution to enhance, simplify, and consolidate program initiatives. Mike’s primary objective is to design technology solutions that facilitate philanthropic impact, streamline workflows irrespective of an organization’s mission or program complexity.
By leveraging technology, leaders & teams can concentrate on maximizing the social-good impact of their programs or their family’s philanthropic endeavors.
- Building relationships with foundation members & teams supporting mission execution.
- Collaborate with giving professionals to align services and solutions with client need.
- Partner with product team to help inform customer journey, client pains and future roadmap
- Educating teams on software use cases and propositioning
- Blackbaud & Benevity; SaaS solutions manager New England & NY markets
- VP of Business Development American Endowment Foundation
- National Director of Sales Foundation Group
- Study Sociology at Western New England & Sacred Heart University
- FINRA Series 7, 6, 63
- Salesforce Certified Administration & App Builder
- Supporting early exposure to music in childhood development & climate change initiatives are cause I and my family actively support.
- Favorite book is the Road by Cormac McCarthy
- Favorite movie is It’s a Wonderful Life, no need to wait until the holidays to enjoy this classic
- When not working you may find me getting my hands dirty in the garden landscaping or tackling some new home renovation project. My latest passion is to visit many the local vinyl record shops for the rare jazz pressing.