As Managing Director of the West region, Steve DuBrava works directly with advisors, families, corporations, and existing foundations, providing them with education in philanthropy and private foundations. Steve is responsible for showcasing Foundation Source’s capabilities and expertise in effective private foundation management. Steve’s goal is to ensure that the individuals he works with make the best decision for themselves in finding the right philanthropic vehicle and partner to suit their needs.
- Bring philanthropic expertise to advisors, families, corporations, and existing foundations
- Conduct educational webinars on various private foundation topics
- Bachelor’s Degree, University of Connecticut
- Supporting animals
- My favorite sports team is the New York Yankees.
- I enjoy playing golf whenever I can find the time.
- I am married to my wife, Shari. We have a beautiful daughter together as well as 3 fur-babies, Cali and Dexter our cats, and Scout our dog.
As Managing Director, John Johnson works with high- and ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families, private wealth managers, financial advisors, attorneys, and CPAs to identify and achieve philanthropic goals.
- Partner with financial, accounting, and legal advisors on philanthropic solutions for their clients or prospects
- Strategize with current or future foundation leaders around charitable interests, tax benefits and administrative needs
- Philanthropic resource with over a decade of experience in the space
- Joined Foundation Source in 2011 as a Private Client Advisor, managing a portfolio of client and advisor relationships to develop countless grant programs, corporate foundation initiatives, payments to distressed individuals, international grants and impact investing strategies
- Ascended to leadership of Client Services, managing PCA team with nearly 400 private family and corporate foundations
- James Madison University (VA), B.S. in Kinesiology
Philanthropic cause close to your heart:
- Financial literacy and education for the underserved
- The best piece of advice I ever got was… “Stay far from timid, only make moves when your hearts in it and live the phrase ‘sky’s the limit” – Biggie
- My favorite quote/book is… either the above or “The key to good decision making is not knowledge. It is understanding. We are swimming in the former. We are desperately lacking the latter.” – Malcolm Gladwell
- My role model is… my grandpa
As the Director of Business Development, Kevin Perregaux is part of our Western Regional team working directly with high-net-worth individuals and families. Kevin strategically works with you and your financial advisors, attorneys, CPA’s to assist with implementing specific philanthropic intentions with a private foundation.
- Cultivate new and existing relationships, providing a true partnership for achieving one’s philanthropic vision, for both family and corporate private foundations
- Collaborate with internal resources such as philanthropic advisors, and tax and legal associates to provide a best practice strategy for prospects (keeping in mind the IRS’s guidelines for operation) for specific out-of-the box giving
- Conduct resourceful webinars to wealth advisors, high-net-worth individuals, attorneys, and CPA’s on topics such as Charitable Planning, Private Foundations vs DAF’s, Growing Your Practice (Advisor Specific)
- Business Analyst and Portfolio Trader for a Wealth Management Advisory Office at Barnum Financial Group
- Fixed Income Sales Support at the Royal Bank of Scotland
- Corporate Actions and Cash Management Analyst at JPMorgan Hedge Fund Services
- Annuities Analyst at Prudential Financial
- B.A. in Business Management from Southern Connecticut State University
The Philanthropic Cause Close to My Heart Is:
- Veteran Assistance / Services
- My hometown is… Milford, CT
- My favorite sports teams are… NY Yankees, NY Giants, THE Ohio State
As a Business Development Representative out of the company’s Fairfield, CT headquarters, David Seeber handles inquiries about Foundation Source’s services and engages in targeted outreach, building and nurturing relationships for the team. David engages with prospects to understand and identify their needs while aligning them with our services.
- Respond to inbound leads to identify their needs and qualify new and existing foundation opportunities
- Sourcing new outbound leads, initiating the prospecting process, qualifying leads across business verticals, and building our new business pipeline
- Skillfully identify and qualify leads to hand off to field sales
- Global Trade Operations Analyst – GE Capital
- COO of a local family business
- University of Vermont – B.S. Finance
- The Special Olympics
- My hometown is… Stratford, CT
- My favorite sports team is… New York Yankees
- Hobbies: Skiing, Boating and everything outdoors
As a Business Development Representative, Elizabeth engages with Financial Advisors, CPA’s, and Wealth Managers to introduce Foundation Source’s services. She enjoys building a strong rapport through thoughtful listening, gathering of information, and sharing knowledge of our areas of expertise to help client’s achieve their charitable goals.
- Creating a positive first impression for new inbound and outbound outreach for prospects interested in gaining more information about the benefits of a Private Foundation
- Engaging with clients and understanding specific needs while sharing detailed knowledge and expertise of our services
- Qualifying prospects and working closely with our team of Directors to identify key opportunities.
- Business Development and Account Executive in SaaS
- Director of Luxury Travel in Hospitality
- University Nevada, Las Vegas, B.S. in Hotel Administration
- St. Jude as well as organizations supporting childhood hearing impairments
- My favorite movie is The Holiday
- My favorite sports team is the Vegas Golden Knights
- I love spending time with my family and close friends, attending my two son’s sporting events, and enjoying some me time by way of a fun workout or binging a show on Netflix.
As an Account Executive for Foundation Source’s Impactfully platform, Michael Ryzak collaborates with private foundations, corporate giving programs, and other entities seeking a technology-based solution to enhance, simplify, and consolidate program initiatives. Mike’s primary objective is to design technology solutions that facilitate philanthropic impact, streamline workflows irrespective of an organization’s mission or program complexity.
By leveraging technology, leaders & teams can concentrate on maximizing the social-good impact of their programs or their family’s philanthropic endeavors.
- Building relationships with foundation members & teams supporting mission execution.
- Collaborate with giving professionals to align services and solutions with client need.
- Partner with product team to help inform customer journey, client pains and future roadmap
- Educating teams on software use cases and propositioning
- Blackbaud & Benevity; SaaS solutions manager New England & NY markets
- VP of Business Development American Endowment Foundation
- National Director of Sales Foundation Group
- Study Sociology at Western New England & Sacred Heart University
- FINRA Series 7, 6, 63
- Salesforce Certified Administration & App Builder
- Supporting early exposure to music in childhood development & climate change initiatives are cause I and my family actively support.
- Favorite book is the Road by Cormac McCarthy
- Favorite movie is It’s a Wonderful Life, no need to wait until the holidays to enjoy this classic
- When not working you may find me getting my hands dirty in the garden landscaping or tackling some new home renovation project. My latest passion is to visit many the local vinyl record shops for the rare jazz pressing.